Frequently asked questions
Finding best bike for you depends on multiple factors.
- How many hours you expect to ride
- Where you plan to ride
- Your biking goals
- What is most important to you (comfort vs performance)
- Did your bike meet all of your needs before it needed repairs?
- Have your riding locations and goals changed since you first purchased your bike?
- How expensive is the repair vs. the cost of a new bike?
- Is your current bike especially sentimental to you?
Many repairs are able to be made same day, but some service requires more work than others. We agree that getting you back on the road as quickly as possible is important. Tell us your needs, we’ll do our best to help you meet them.
You wouldn’t buy a car without a test drive. We think you getting a feel for the bike is just as important. Please feel free to take it out to try before you buy. We want you to LOVE the bike you leave with!
- Crank Brothers
- Pearl Izumi
- Orange Mud